- The songs I have listened to(present perfect tense) (To my understanding, it refers to the song i recently listen to,no matter I still listen to or not.)
- the songs I listened to(past) (the songs that I used to listen to in the very far past, but no long listen now)
- the songs I were listening to(past continue) ( this refers or imply the moment i were listening)
- the songs I listen to(present) (it refers to now or recent. is it same meaning with the presents perfect tense?)
- the songs I had listened to( this one I am not sure at all)
How's the meaning difference of these sentences above. I am confusing about the meaning and pictures of it presents.