What is the difference between 'associations hidden between objects' and 'hidden associations between objects'? Aren't both referring to the associations that are hidden and not the objects themselves?
Associations hidden between objects:
- There are some associations
- They are hidden
- Their hiding place is between objects
Hidden associations between objects:
- There are some objects
- These objects have associations with each other
- These associations are hidden
- In the first phrase the associations could be any associations; in the second phrase they are "associations between objects".
- In the first phrase the associations hiding place is "between objects"; in the second phrase they could be hiding anywhere
No, they are not the same.