- I am tired with this project.
- I am tired because of this project.
- I am tired about this project.
- I am tired of this project.
- I am tired on this project.
This suggests that you have been working on the project and are sick of it. Perhaps you wish to stop working on it or maybe you wish to start a new project.
This explicitly states that the project is the reason for your tiredness. It suggests that you have been working on it for a long time or the work is stressful.
This does not make sense to me.
This is essentially the same as number 1 but more explicit and more commonly heard.
This does not make sense. If I had to comprehend it, it sounds like you are physically lying on top of the project.