This website provide this following info:
Some action verbs reduce to the present participle (ing form) especially when the present tense is used.
- Remove the relative pronoun
- Change the verb to the present participle form
- Place the present participle phrase after the modified noun
- The man who lives near my home walks to work every day. → Reduced: The man living near my home walks to work every day.
- The girl who attends my school lives at the end of the street. → Reduced: The girl attending my school lives at the end of the street.
So, my question is "how the above formula being applied to non-action verbs like feel & think?"
Ex, Can "The girl who feels no pain is my sister" be reduced to "The girl feeling no pain is my sister"?