I've read that 'having+past participle' is used in the perfect participle. Now I'm confused to have found the following sentences written in a grammar book(which isn't available in internet) and in this website http://www.myenglishteacher.net/gerunds.html as gerunds. Which calls it as perfect gerund. The sentences are:
- I heard of his having won a prize.
- The mirror showed no prints of having been touched.
- She was accused of having stolen my bag.
- How are these sentences with 'having+p.p' uses of the gerund?
- Could you please tell me how to use 'having+p.p' as gerunds in sentences with examples?