This question already has an answer here:

If someone has two master of science degrees in math and computer science, when writing the degrees in abbreviation as "M.S. in math and in CS", how can we write its plural form, "M.S.' in math and in CS", or "M.S.'s in math and in CS"? Thanks.

marked as duplicate by Em., Glorfindel, P. E. Dant, Varun Nair, M.A.R. Oct 27 '16 at 9:06

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • Would you not list the university & year of the degree at the same time? MS Math, U. of Somewhere, 2009; MS CS, U. of Elsewhere, 2006. – John Feltz Oct 26 '16 at 18:01
  • they were awarded at the same time from same university. – Tim Oct 26 '16 at 18:08
  • "M.S.s"? Doesn't really look right does it? I mean, how would you say it? "Em Es esses"? – Andrew Oct 26 '16 at 18:09

The easiest and most readable way to say this is more or less as you have it:

He has two M.S. degrees, one in Math and one in Computer Science (both from the same university)

In some cases the degrees are awarded as part of a joint program, and you can say something like:

He has a dual M.S. in Math and Computer Science

But this suggests it's one cross-disciplinary degree, and not two separate degrees.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.