I was wondering if you let me know which group of the self-made sentences below grammatically is corect:
- Where in the world are you?
- What in the world are you doing here?
- Who in the world do you think are you?
- Where in the world you are?
- What in the world you are doing here?
- Who in the world do you think you are?
I don't know which one ("are you" OR "you are") grammatically is correct in above constructions. I would be thankful if you somehow explain me the words order in "wh" questions like those.