Writing thoughts in English, I was compelled to put:
He is reacting to this for too much.
Even though it seemed natural to me to use for too much (based on my experience of learning English), I was not completely sure whether I should use too much or for too much.
1. Is usage of for too much grammatically correct in my case?
2. If answer to "1" is "yes", is for too much interchangeable with too much?
3. If answer to "1" is "yes", can for too much be used in formal writing?
Research done before asking:
1. Google gave no relevant informaiton in response to "too much" and "for too much" and "too much" grammar
2. SkELL has 23 entries of for too much, although it seems that for in these cases belongs not to too much.