This account is my new account, because i can't remember my old account (sorry about this and i hope admin will not delete my post). Now i'm translating a book about women for a male client, named "The Manual: What Women Want and How to Give It to Them", and i posted my question here, but i can't receive the question that is reasonable for me. In the book, i has a confusing paragraph that i posted on photo. Can you help me to understand the highlighted sentence, especially the expression "if you treat her otherwise"?. Thank you]1
The question is
What is the otherwise?
The premise is
1) Women have value if they are sexually exclusive.
2) Being in pornography is nonexclusive, anyone can look.
3) A woman in pornography deserves less respect.
For the last bit, it is easier if stated in the positive not the negative
4) If you agree that a woman's value is in her sexual exclusivity, then
5) looking at pornography is disrespectful of women.
If you disagree that a woman's value is in her sexual exclusivity, then
looking at pornography is respectful of women.
It is a circular argument, but the argument is that if one is a feminist then pornography is alright.