What do we call machines used in banks to take a number and wait for turn to come ?


I believe it is simply called a ticket dispenser, and they come in manual and electronic forms.

enter image description here

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.