I need to send a package to a postmaster in a Commonwealth country. What do they call postmasters in the British dialect? It might be the same word, but I just want to make sure they don't call them something else.


1 Answer 1


I see that there is a Postmaster General of the UK, as well as a general postmasters' exam. So I'm gonna go with "postmaster."

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .