From movie London (2005)
A going-away party. A girl named London is gonna leave from the town. A lot of people are at the party. One of the girls says to London.
- Girl: Hey, girl, I'm out of here.
- London: Already?
- Girl: I'm gonna miss you.
- London: I'm gonna miss you too. Thank you so much for coming.
- Girl: You're welcome. Don't get shallow on me.
- London: I promise. Are you kidding me?
The logic says that it's probably something like "don't get mad", but I can't find any proof of that.