Can "almost" be used in the all tenses?
I give you the examples for "almost".
- She has almost forgot about her cake and the presents.
- She had almost forgot about her cake and the presents.
- She almost forgot about her birthday cake and the presents.
- She almost forgets about ....(the same as the above)..
- She will/would have almost forgot...
- She will/would almost forget ..
- She was almost forgetting about..
- She is almost forgetting about.
- She will be almost forgetting about..
Are they possible in English, and could you tell me the differences between them?
I await for your explanation, thanks!