Im a spanish speaker I do not know how to properly call this kind of "pages". The pages and the end of a children books that are meant to play or have figures for children to cut. In spanish we call them "hojas desglosables"

  • 3
    We might refer to the paper or toys as as "cut-outs", but I can't think of any specific word for those pages.
    – Andrew
    Jul 26, 2017 at 16:33
  • 1
    BTW, in English, we ask "What do you call....?" How is not idiomatic there.
    – TimR
    Jul 26, 2017 at 17:24

1 Answer 1


An Activity page is often used to describe pages in a children's book that are more interactive than narrative. Here is a great example of a book, Fabulous Fables, with an activity page section at the end.

The term activity book, would be a book containing mostly activity pages.

  • +1 Yes indeed; see e.g. here. (Feel free to add this link to your answer.) Jul 26, 2017 at 18:57
  • Yes indeed this is an activity book, the whole book is full of interactive pages for the kid. E.g painting with colors, tempera, plasticine... But at the end there are figures that the child has to cut to paste at the active pages? I don't know if im making sense. My english is not that good. Jul 26, 2017 at 21:24
  • @NuriaZavaleta Is your question only asking about the specific pages that contain cut outs?
    – am21
    Jul 27, 2017 at 12:27

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .