What's the meaning of tagging in this context below?
This was the Glendale photographer’s third year of organizing a breastfeeding mothers’ photo, but something about the timing this year led to an overwhelming response. “I had moms from all over Arizona tagging other moms, saying, ‘Please do this,’ ‘Please do this,’ ‘You have to go do this,’ ” Atkins tells Yahoo Beauty.
Source: Yahoo Beauty
I searched the word Tag in the dictionary. It seems to me none of them can fit for this context. Can someone help to advise which one is fit?
- To label, identify, or recognize with a tag or other identifier: I tagged him as a loser.
- To put a ticket on (a motor vehicle) for a traffic or parking violation.
- To add as an appendage to: tagged an extra paragraph on the letter.
- To follow closely: Excited children tagged the circus parade to the end of its route.
- To cut the tags from (sheep).
- To add a taggant to: explosives that were tagged with coded microscopic bits of plastic.
- Slang To mark or vandalize (a surface) with a graffiti tag: tagged the subway walls.