The meat mince is rough.

(When the grinder used is larger size or didn't grinde twice time.)

What word do we use if the meat is a bit big and not grinde well.

enter image description here

enter image description here


I would say the meat is coarsely ground.

Generally you can use coarsely or finely ground/chopped/minced etc.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.