"Roll down the window"

"Pull down the window"

What word to be used for turn the window up or down as the car windows are controlled by switches?

1 Answer 1


The idiomatic expression is still "roll down" even though most cars use buttons or switches instead of handles.

Could you please roll down the window so we can get some fresh air?

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .