I was writing my resume and personal statement but I don't know whether my sentences are proper:
- I won the first place/prize in the contest.
- I won first prize and first place in the contest.
- I won the Honorable Mention at International Interdisciplinary Contest in Modeling.
- I won the 1st prize in Mathematics Competition.
- I won the 3rd Prize at the Smart Car Invitation Tournament.
My questions are:
Q1: Do I need to put the word "the" behind "tournament/competition/contest" in my resume?
Q2: How to choose the right preposition ('in', 'at' or 'of')?
Q3: Do I need to put the word "the" behind "prize/place" in my resume?