I know the meaning of this sentence, but still, when I read the sentence, it gives me another meaning (slight different). I mean;
- He was afraid and trembling. These two actions are done together.
- But the meaning of the (Trembling with fear) is that fear has caused the trembling.
- However, they ultimately have the same meaning.
- I don't understand the meaning of (with) in this sentence.
- The women shed tears of grief. in this sentence can I replace ''OF'' with ''WITH''?
- What's difference between WITH and OF?