While i was reading some article from The Times about John Surman's new album, i've seen the "Swirl" world and translate it. i was found the synonims. but i don't know where we should use w

closed as off-topic by Michael Rybkin, Nathan Tuggy, user3169, James K, ColleenV Apr 12 '18 at 2:53

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Please start with a dictionary to look up these words. Also proofread and correct the English in the question, fix the spelling of "I" and "synonyms" and finish the last word starting "w". – James K Apr 12 '18 at 1:01

Swirl usually applies to fluids, often in a chaotic or unpredictable way. "swirling winds", for instance. Rotation is describing the circular motion of an object, such as the Earth or a baseball. Spin could be used more or less interchangeably in this context. "Clockwise rotation" and "clockwise spin" mean the same thing. Turn is the action you are doing to rotate or spin an object.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.