● Which one is more natural?
● What's the differnece in meaning?
● Which sentence would you prefer to be used in an informal conversation?
1.You know what does cardiac mean, From what I can gather.
2.You know what does cardiac mean, as far as I can gather.
3.You know what cardiac means, I gather.
4.You know what cardiac means, this is what I believe to be true(=this is my guess).
5.In my point of view, you should have learned what (does) cardiac mean(s) till now.
● And my emphasis is on this question: What's the difference between "You know what cardiac means..." & "You know what does cardiac mean..."?
● Is one of them grammatically wrong?