You see that somebody just cannot figure out how to open a new tab (something you find easy) and you shake your head. What is this mood or feeling called?


You might feel 'Frustrated' by the other person's poor grasp of what, to you, is a simple concept...

frustrated frʌˈstreɪtɪd/ adjective adjective: frustrated

1.feeling or expressing distress and annoyance resulting from an inability to change or achieve something.
"young people get frustrated with the system"
| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.