- software architecture [is enough in your context]
- the architecture of a software program [or software program architecture]
- the architecture of a software application [or software application architecture]
I am going to learn some approaches to building or designing or creating software architecture.
computer program architecture does not sound right here and is somewhat redundant. Software architecture is more precise.
This article discusses this topic: software architecture
1) Computer architecture is one term:
"In computer engineering, computer architecture is a set of rules and methods that describe the functionality, organization, and implementation of computer systems. Some definitions of architecture define it as describing the capabilities and programming model of a computer but not a particular implementation.1 In other definitions computer architecture involves instruction set architecture design, microarchitecture design, logic design, and implementation."
2) software architecture
"Software architecture refers to the high level structures of a software system and the discipline of creating such structures and systems."
1) I'm going to build architecture for an Android application. [that will be my new job, to do that].
2) I'm going to build the architecture for an Android application. [I have already built the architecture for the or an iOS application.]
2) I'm going to build an architecture for an Android app. [as opposed to building a site for hosting Android apps.]
Like: I'm going to drink coffee at home today, not in a café.