How can I introduce (or name) a person who was my colleague, but he has changed jobs?


You can say my former colleague.


My former colleague now works for another company


You can use:

This is my former/previous colleague... John

This is John... we used to work together

  • Why someone downvote ? – storgt2 Nov 28 '18 at 10:24
  • @storgt2 - I have no idea. Both of these suggested options look good to me (I would probably punctuate them differently, but I don't think that's any reason for a downvote. Here, the ellipses indicate where a speaker would insert a brief pause.) – J.R. Nov 28 '18 at 11:33

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.