Is there any other phrase for - redress your complaints.. like this sounds too formal..
can you give a lesser formal sentence for the following one. Don't worry I will "redress all your complaints and regrets". Can we use the word remove.. I can REMOVE ALL YOUR COMPLAINTS AND REGRETS.. Please suggest a better alternative..

  • Roopa, there are hundreds of ways and this question is off-topic. It's opinion based. However, for your concern - remove does not fit there and compare to that, redress is far better!
    – Maulik V
    Commented Mar 9, 2014 at 5:59
  • so please suggest any one from that hundred of ways.. I want the translation of this sentence: veh tumhari saari shikayete aur shikvey door kardegi.
    – roopa
    Commented Mar 9, 2014 at 6:58
  • 4
    Simply say - "I/she/they will take care of all your concerns and complaints."
    – Maulik V
    Commented Mar 9, 2014 at 7:12
  • 1
    @MaulikV - I don't see how this is off-topic; it looks like a word request to me, and we have a tag for that.
    – J.R.
    Commented Mar 9, 2014 at 9:30
  • @J.R. She's asking for an alternative phrase and not a word. Had it been merely a word request, I wouldn't have voted. Instead, the OP asks whether or not she can use the word 'remove'. But a phrase, we all can come up with phrases.Like We'll work on your complaints for sure; Your complaints will be addressed and so on. All in all, it's opinion based as I mentioned.
    – Maulik V
    Commented Mar 9, 2014 at 9:49

1 Answer 1


You can use Google to answer questions of such type. Look up google's search operators.

By using quotes to look for an exact phrase and an asterisk as a placeholder, we may query google thus:

"we will * your complaints"

This brings up such combinations like

"we will handle your complaints"

"we will deal with your complaints"

"we will take your complaints seriously"

"we will resolve your complaints"


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .