When I'm talking about my academic background, If I want to mention the level of my GPA (not the exact number), how can I do so? I was graduated in (or at) the university of XYZ with the GPA of B (or B GPA), (or B level GPA), (or the GPA of (the) level B). If any of them is correct please suggest me the best formal one.


The simplest expression, if you are in a country that uses letters for grades (so that everyone knows that GPA levels are represented by letters A,B, C etc)

I graduated from {name of university} with a 'B'.

Note that "graduate" is used as an active verb here (not I was graduated). Also note that in an international context "with a B" could mean very little to an employer who is not familiar with your education system.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.