I often see this product described as a plunger, but is it a plunger, or is it something else? I also often see the term "air blaster" being used to define this item, but I am pretty sure that's not the official word for it.


  • This is an odd device that I've never seen before. Some searches seem to indicate that it's often called a "drain blaster", but I think it's a relatively new invention that doesn't have an "official" term yet. – Canadian Yankee Apr 11 '19 at 3:10

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.