enter image description here

I am not sure what these types of graph are called, but they remind me of trees, except there is no root, or at least I don't see it. So is there a name for graphs that look like this? I imagine there are several different way to classify it. The more answers, the better.

1 Answer 1


This is called a brainstorming diagram or mind map: https://datavizcatalogue.com/methods/brainstorm.html

They are used to classify ideas related to the original subject.

It can be thought of as a style of tree diagram where the root is the subject, branches are topics, and leaves are ideas.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .