As an ELL, I heard my boss said "retch" a few times. (Note: "retch" is just what I think how the word is spelled). My boss was talking about a triangular prism. What is the correct word? Thanks


I kept guessing it for a while. I think I figured it out!

I think the word is wedge.

wedge /wedʒ/
1. a piece of wood, plastic, or other material that is thin at one end and wider at the other and is pressed into a space to hold something in place or to force things apart


enter image description here

As a bonus, I also guess that your boss was probably talking about this :-)

enter image description here

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .