‘The tears welled up in pair of her eyes.’ I don’t really know how to phrase it. It looks a bit awkward. What is another way to write it?

  • ‘The tears welled up in the corners of her eyes.’ Jun 9 '19 at 9:24
  • The tears welled up in both of her eyes. Jun 9 '19 at 14:02
  • 1
    Are you concerned with the plurality of the two eyes or with the location of the tears relative to each eye? Jun 9 '19 at 14:02

“teardrops began to flow from the corners of her (color) eyes”

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.