enter image description here

What's the red thing at the end called? There's a hook at the end of the red thing too, but I am assuming the whole thing must have some kind of name. Is there a generic name if not is there a more specific name to it?


That would be the hook block

enter image description here

Image from cranecrews.com

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.