In the context of a job advertisement, what does "is a pre" mean?
• M.Sc. / BSc. in software engineering or equivalent.
• 7+ years of experience in Software design.
• (Must) Experience in writing Python.
• Experience in writing embedded C-code.
• Experience with Labview is a pre.
• Experience in FPGA design and prototyping is a pre.
• Knowledge of scripting languages.
• Good communication skills, team player, driver mentality, pro-active attitude.
• Networking skills, creative, motivating, curious, open minded.
• Able to identify and resolve complex issues.
• Fluent English speaker.
And especially this recruiter quote:
• Ruby on Rails