What group do work or office tools, devices, widgets, gizmos and accessories belong to ?

Examples : post-it notes, calendar, address book, kanban board, phone...

From my understanding, "stationary" only describes paper and paper-specific tools. I'm looking to gather under one noun (or adjective) all the work-enabling artifacts.


The phrase most commonly used to describe this in English is office supplies.

As an addendum, the word used to refer to paper products is "stationery"; stationary means not moving.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.