I have found these on the Web:
- No matter what I do, she's never happy. Ever since I was little, and for as long as I can remember, she's never satisfied with anything I do.
- "She's never happy when I'm around," she says. "I don't think she likes me very much."
- I've tried to please her in every way I can, but she's never happy.
- He's never happy, he's never satisfied, he's just a...
- He's never happy with anything I make for supper, so I should tell you that you probably don't have anything that will work for me.
- He's never happy with what he's doing.
What does "She's/He's never happy" mean? Is it okay to interpret it as "She/He didn't show me a happy look, don't, and highly probably won't"?