Quite confused about it. Here is a sentence:
- I was wondering if you could lend me a few dollars until I get paid on Friday.
Why is got or would get improper here?
- I said I would go there tomorrow. (Would, not will)
- If you go there tomorrow, I will lend you some money. (Go, not will go)
Should I say:
- He said that he would not be able to talk until he gets his microphone tomorrow. And
- He said that he would not be able to talk until he got his microphone the next day.
Please tell me if I'm wrong and why it is so, Thx.