What do you call the elevator space at the end of a corridor? Imagine a T and at the end of the T there's a set of corridors, but since the end of the T is literally shaped like a corridor, do we call it an "open room" or do we call it a "corridor"? Is there any other word used? I am not sure I like either of them, because whether I use "room" or "corridor" it sounds weird.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.