I would like to know the difference between the following intensifiers: very, fairly, pretty, somewhat, quite, extremely, really, enough. I would like to know their difference based on how strong or intense they are. How much they make the meaning of that adjective or adverb more intense, more powerful, etc.
I have the following list of sentences.
- This black laptop is VERY good.
- This red laptop is EXTREMELY good.
- This blue laptop is REALLY good.
- This yellow laptop is FAIRLY good.
- This green laptop is SOMEWHAT good.
- This while laptop is QUITE good.
- This pink laptop is PRETTY good.
- This orange laptop is good ENOUGH.
- This purple laptop is good.
Since there is not a numeric value for each intensifier, I would like to get some help to order/arrange that list of sentences so I can see that way the level of intensity of each intensifier. I would like to order them from the strongest to the weakest.