enter image description here

What do you call the front of a lecture hall? Is there a word for it? Some don't have a platform and there's just this empty area. I don't think it would be called a stage or anything like that, but I can't think of a specific word for it.


There is no commonly used word for this.

The professor is standing at the front of the lecture hall

is how most people would describe your photo.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.