What do you call the wearer of a powered exoskeleton? I am wondering if "pilot" is the word used. I have seen some people refer to Tony Stark as the pilot of the Iron Man suit, but I haven't seen it often enough to prompt me to think this is the correct word to refer to the wearer? Do we just say wearer, or is there a more specific term?


So far there is no other word used than "Pilot".

  • 1
    What about operator?
    – Davo
    Jul 3 '19 at 17:25
  • 1
    Exoskeleton Pilot gives 2 580 results in google, while exoskeleton operator only 245
    – TK-421
    Jul 4 '19 at 10:10

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.