enter image description here

What do you call these large signs hung from the ceilings? We often find these at the airport, sometimes, instead of one large sign, we have 3 large ones next to each other with the directions to various places. Is there a specific word for these, I would be very much surprised if they were just called signs.

  • 1
    I think just signs or banners. You could be more specific and say “directional/informational sign.” – Morrison Bower Jul 20 '19 at 3:50

We normally call them signs, though you can also say airport terminal signs or direction/directional signs at the terminal.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.