enter image description here

What do you call these disco lightbulbs that shoot a lot of light in various directions? Is there a specific word for it? I doubt that it's just called a disco light.


These things are often called "disco light (or lights) balls" or "disco ball lights". They are a type of disco light.

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.