I am thinking they have a name, but I can't even think of a proper word to describe them. I am not asking what the tool is the tool is a pimple squeezer, but I am asking what the things at both ends are. You can see them enlarged too on the picture above.

1 Answer 1


I’d say that it has metal loops. That’s what another pimple remover describes them as in its instructions:

Place the thin wire loop end on the area and press down firmly.

(Plus, there is a similar looking tool used in pottery that is called a loop tool.)

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .