All examples, except the last one, are from Longman dictionary
- A factor analysis identified ten significant factors affecting women’s rights.
- A structural analysis showed that the roof was sound.
- A detailed economic analysis of the plant’s conversion to gas power
- A sensitivity analysis will improve the quality of the final decision
- Competitive analysis is a powerful tool in formulating a strategy
- Phonological analysis also interacts with syntactic and semantic analysis
- Ratio analysis can provide a useful snapshot of a company’s finances.
- The results were subjected to econometric analysis.
I have also checked the Ngram statistics using econometric analysis as an example and found no-article is adopted much more frequently. But in my understanding, the first time introducing new information, articles should be used. Can you explain to me the differences and retionals behind the choices?