I cannot seem to find the name of the part of a fruit tree which holds the "fruit" and the "twig" together that sometimes comes off with the fruit when we pluck the fruit.

Can I call it twig?

Thanks in advance.

1 Answer 1


Are you thinking of the stem?

enter image description here


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .