For example

I am learning computer engineering in university.

Is it right to say "I am majoring in computer engineering" or is there more precise term?

  • [I am studying CE,not learning]. Please use a capital letter for the pronoun I. – Lambie May 7 '20 at 16:04
  • It is fine. You could also say "My major is computer engineering". – AdrianHHH May 7 '20 at 16:05
  • In UK you might say "I am reading computer engineering at X university." – Weather Vane May 7 '20 at 16:36
  • See my accepted answer to this question. – Micah Windsor May 7 '20 at 23:46

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.