I would like to know the difference between above and over when these words mean "more than" and the differnce between between below and under when these words mean "less than". Are some difference between them or are they interchangeable? If they are not, which ones can I fill the blank with?
- They excluded people _____ 20 from the club.
- Most of the events listed cost _____ £60.
- A visa is not required for a stay of _____ three months.
- The temperature remained _____ freezing all day.
- The standard of his work is well _____ the average of his class.
- Together they control just _____ 50% of the company.
- The village is well _____ sea level.