When I'm telling about the future but refering to the past which is not the past yet, which tense should I use? Please, tell me, what you, as a native speaker would use, and what do other people use. Please, write about the dialect you use (BrE/ AmE/ AuE etc.).
- Today: the situation is in state A.
- Tomorrow: the situation is in state A or B.
Two days later: I want to report about the situation.
- I will tell you if the situation changed.
- I will tell you if the situation has changed.
- I will tell you if the situation will have changed.