I need to describe discounts, splitting their components in 3 parameters and I would like to understand which are the best words I can use.
- New client discount, 10 euro
- Personal discount, 15 %
- Unconditional discount, 5 dollars
The components are so grouped
- 5, 15, 10 = can I call this "value"?
- fixed (euro, dollars), percent = can I call this "type"?
- new client, personal, unconditional = should I use "kind" for this?
Type, kind and sort of seems to me quite the same... and I don't know if they are good for my case.
Thanks a lot!