I'm looking for and adjective which would describe someone who cares something about deeply, say grammar, and therefore is irritated by every little mistake when you write some text together. Something like "excessively prudent".


I think these words are close enough : fastidious - conservative

  • 4
    I don't think conservative is a good match - it's more about not liking change or new things than being excessively scrupulous. fastidious is better, although it doesn't have a negative connotation OP seems to imply. Sep 29 '20 at 10:43

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .