Is there a noun for a man who wrote a best-seller book? Or shall we describe by "this man who wrote a best-seller book"?

  • 1
    How about "millionaire"
    – zooby
    Oct 11, 2020 at 14:57

1 Answer 1


There is no single word for this concept, but you can call a man (or a woman!) a best-selling author.

  • 7
    Or a "best-selling novelist" if it's that sort of book.
    – Tim Grant
    Oct 9, 2020 at 20:52

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .